A View To A Kill A View To A Kill

All these years... this was one of the first Flash videos I ever remember watching with a great story/soundtrack/animation.. way ahead of its time. 15 years. Half a lifetime ago for me. Thank you for this. I'll never forget it as long as I live.

Newgrounds Quiz Newgrounds Quiz

Best flash ever. You need to make a comeback and bring NG back to the promised-land. I want you to impregnate my wife.

A droopy cartoon A droopy cartoon

A riveting tale of deception and heart ache. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Droopy Dog's character development throughout the whole story was phenomenal.

MadTown Episode 1 MadTown Episode 1

Great introduction, amazing voice acting. The animation could be crisper, but I like this! Good job.

Animation X Animation X

I'm on newgrounds, watching a video, of a person making a video, putting it on newgrounds... Videoception.

KurayamiShiryoku responds:

XD lol...

Revenge of the Nazis Revenge of the Nazis

what...the...fuck...

Dino Yacht Club: Captured Dino Yacht Club: Captured

Your animation style is awesome. It looks very clean, along with the use of the sprites and stuff (the fire) blends in perfectly. What an awesome animation, you have gained a new fan.

Just fight for Survive Just fight for Survive

14 seconds of no stick fighting, and a black screen, with dubstep in the background. Something must have happened when you tried to upload it.

PHASE ONE PHASE ONE

Beautiful animation, and amazing soundtrack. You are really onto something here man. I look forward to this series if you choose to continue it. It's just beautiful. It has a Portal/Ghost in the Shell vibe to it.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I love it!

After being on this site for going on 11 years, I don't think there has ever been a flash that I have watched multiple times a day, and day after day I'm still addicted to watching this. Great work my man. Wish it could get front page forever.