Grand Theft Auto 1 Flash Grand Theft Auto 1 Flash

Awesome concept. However, the controls were very inconvenient. You need to use WSAD from movement, not the arrow keys. People dont use the arrow keys with their left hand, that is usually for the right hand... but this game requires you to have the right hand on the mouse. Other than that, this is bad ass. Great job.

robloxgamer294 responds:

And You Could Use the arrow keys i just didn't say that

Button maniac Button maniac

This actually wasn't too bad. I had fun and it was interesting trying to find out what each button did to figure out the puzzle. It was definitely challenging, but not so much so where I wanted to quit. Keep it up.

Baby Noise Instrument Baby Noise Instrument

Weird doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now after playing this... game? The little bit of animation in this game is actually pretty nice, I like it.... Other than that I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight.

The Spandex Parable The Spandex Parable

Very short, but the music/voice/controls/script were all spot on. I would like to see a full game with this setup. Whoever the voice actor was had a very good voice for this type of game. Kind of reminded me of "Portal 2" and the guy that guides you along and makes jokes. Good job.

Death Ball(really Hard) Death Ball(really Hard)

Eh....

Cool idea for a game, but it's WAY to simple. No matter the difficulty all you have to do is spin your cursor in circles and the ball will never touch. After so many seconds add another ball (Unless for some reason you did do this and I didn't see... I just got bored too quick) or something. Like power ups to slow the balls reaction time... Something.

Oil spills Oil spills

I love it

What a simple, addictive, relevant game. I am completely addicted to this right now. Good job!

(Be a) Vuvuzela Hero (Be a) Vuvuzela Hero

Haha

I really hope this makes it through the judgment phase. This is hilarious, and I don't know why. But it made me laugh. Clever.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game

Been pretty addicted to this for a while. Got 5.15 Million with Golden Gun and 50 nukes with the chest bomb and rocket.... Definitely crushed my old record of 2.4 mil.

Helicopter 1.1 Helicopter 1.1

Not bad.

Not a bad game. But controls and everything just feel really stiff. The countdown gets annoying having to wait since most of the time your mouse-click doesn't register and you die instantly.... Instead of having a countdown with a black screen have the actual game in the background so you have an idea of what you're heading into... Anyway, just my 2 cents. Good luck if you decide to revise the game.

Morningstar Morningstar

Um, wow.

Holy shit. I don't even know what to say. Your 3d animation skills are amazing. You should be working for pixar or something, lol. You have so much potential it's unreal. Good luck in the future.