Newgrounds is dying Newgrounds is dying

Happened to stumble on this... As an original member the fact NG is dying breaks my heart. It's a thread connecting my adult self to the 14 year old angst filled child I was back in 99. Not really any words to describe how I feel about it... I wish I could save it.

I will let my friend name I will let my friend name

Great job, your passion for music shines throughout the piece. You can just tell when someone is in love with the music they make. You've gained a new fan. I am going to listen to any other music you have made as soon as this beautiful piece is finished. Wonderful. Keep doing what you love.

tigger888 responds:

you are very kind. thankyou! I hope i will be able to make better and better music!

Reflection Reflection

Wonderful song. Wow. You are very talented.

dead good and cigarettes dead good and cigarettes

Beautiful song

This is such a great song man, I just heard it on the Pico Day submission and it really helped make that animation what it was. Great job, I hope you get a lot of listens from that flash! Since it is front paged and all, how did you like the movie?

snayk responds:

Thanks! I quite enjoyed the Flash. I was lucky enough to get a few previews of it from deadspread83 ahead of time, so I had a good idea of how it would turn out. The final product is pretty awesome, and I always appreciate having my music featured in good work.

Universe City Universe City

I really like this

I heard this on Argent Burst and I really liked it. You definitely have some talent man. I am excited to see what else you come out with.

Broken-JTT Broken-JTT

Don't even know what to say

What an amazing heart felt song. That's all I can say.

Ode To Angels (Renewed) Ode To Angels (Renewed)

Wow

I forgot how much I love this song. I favorited it quite a while ago but hadn't listened to it lately. Beautiful.