A View To A Kill A View To A Kill

All these years... this was one of the first Flash videos I ever remember watching with a great story/soundtrack/animation.. way ahead of its time. 15 years. Half a lifetime ago for me. Thank you for this. I'll never forget it as long as I live.

Newgrounds Quiz Newgrounds Quiz

Best flash ever. You need to make a comeback and bring NG back to the promised-land. I want you to impregnate my wife.

A droopy cartoon A droopy cartoon

A riveting tale of deception and heart ache. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Droopy Dog's character development throughout the whole story was phenomenal.

Grand Theft Auto 1 Flash Grand Theft Auto 1 Flash

Awesome concept. However, the controls were very inconvenient. You need to use WSAD from movement, not the arrow keys. People dont use the arrow keys with their left hand, that is usually for the right hand... but this game requires you to have the right hand on the mouse. Other than that, this is bad ass. Great job.

robloxgamer294 responds:

And You Could Use the arrow keys i just didn't say that

Button maniac Button maniac

This actually wasn't too bad. I had fun and it was interesting trying to find out what each button did to figure out the puzzle. It was definitely challenging, but not so much so where I wanted to quit. Keep it up.

Baby Noise Instrument Baby Noise Instrument

Weird doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now after playing this... game? The little bit of animation in this game is actually pretty nice, I like it.... Other than that I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight.

Newgrounds is dying Newgrounds is dying

Happened to stumble on this... As an original member the fact NG is dying breaks my heart. It's a thread connecting my adult self to the 14 year old angst filled child I was back in 99. Not really any words to describe how I feel about it... I wish I could save it.

I will let my friend name I will let my friend name

Great job, your passion for music shines throughout the piece. You can just tell when someone is in love with the music they make. You've gained a new fan. I am going to listen to any other music you have made as soon as this beautiful piece is finished. Wonderful. Keep doing what you love.

tigger888 responds:

you are very kind. thankyou! I hope i will be able to make better and better music!

Reflection Reflection

Wonderful song. Wow. You are very talented.

My Lost Mistake My Lost Mistake

Love it

I feel you on this one. It's more then just a drawing. You can see that it's something more. Great job, favorited.

'09 Notebook Collab '09 Notebook Collab

Dark

Some dark stuff right here. I love it tho. Looks as if you just pressed as hard as you could into the paper, and that gives it such a dark gloomy look.

Rhunyc responds:

Mmmm, I'm glad you like it. :D

The Snail Orgy! The Snail Orgy!

Like the guy below me said.

Putting this in color would add a whole new dimension to the drawing. I think you should definitely do it.... Purple and Green. Can't wait to see it if you do.